(examples: 5 times per week for 15 minutes; 20 minutes daily)
- Ananda Meditation® Teacher Training FAQs
Terms & Conditions
for Ananda Meditation® Teacher Training Online
Participants must agree to the following terms & conditions for this course:
a) You will not share the course manual or other course materials with anyone.
b) Certification as a Level 1 Ananda Meditation® Teacher depends upon:
c) Course requirements include the following tasks, for which The Expanding Light and Online with Ananda do not provide technical support:
- Satisfactory performance on all assignments (including on-time completion).
- Full, regular, and meaningful participation in all course activities.
- The faculty’s assessment of your readiness to teach.
d) This distance-learning version of Ananda Meditation® Teacher Training offers credit toward Level 2 Ananda Meditation® Teacher Training, Ananda Yoga® Therapy Training (and therefore Yoga Therapist certification via the International Association of Yoga Therapists), and continuing education for Yoga Alliance RYTs. It does not count toward Level 2 Ananda Yoga® Teacher Training certification because Yoga Alliance does not yet recognize online courses.
- Teach meditation to another participant via Skype (or a similar internet video chat service) on three occasions.
- Make 3 short videos, and post them on YouTube (or a similar service). Videos can be made with a smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.; no special video equipment is required.
e) Cancellations before the program begins receive a full refund, less a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations during the first week of the course receive a full refund, less a $175 cancellation fee. Cancellations after the first week of the course receive no refund.