An Inner Guide to Self-Realization
Within all of us exists centers of energy, chakras as they’re called in Sanskrit. Chakras govern various aspects of our mental and emotional states and hold the key for better health and well-being. The chakras were discovered by the yogis of ancient India during meditation. Each of the chakras have specific qualities, all of which are universally experienced by the deep meditator. To understand the functions and qualities of each of the chakras is to understand the subtle stages we all follow along our path to spiritual enlightenment.
- How to locate and how to purify your chakras.
- How to increase the flow of life-force in your astral body.
- How to use visualization, affirmation, color and sound, music, breathing, and hatha yoga to help you attune more deeply to these astral energies.
- How to use your core energies for healing of body and mind.
What You’ll Receive:
- Textbook (pdf format).
- Digital Videos.
- Audio learning tracks (mp3 format).
- Interactive forum.
- Guided affirmation and journal exercises.
- Personal support (via email or telephone).
- Certificate of Completion.
More About Course
“As we retrace our consciousness from matter to Spirit, we reverse the route by which we first came into physical form. We follow definite stages of awakening in our awareness of who and what we really are. Thus, the ‘story’ of our evolution—and in truth the story of the manifestation of all creation in its various stages, from Spirit to matter — in indelibly imprinted in our astral anatomy, waiting for us to discover its presence within and then follow that divine pathway back from matter to pure consciousness.” — Savitri Simpson