Paramhansa Yogananda’s Teachings on Why We Dream and What Our Dreams Mean
There are many theories about why we dream, but rarely, if ever, has a scholar or scientist been willing to offer any definitive information. They candidly say, “We simply don’t know for sure.” Paramhansa Yogananda, amazingly, did dare to say: “I know exactly why and even how we dream.”
Savitri comments: “To my knowledge, no one has spoken of or written about the fascinating topic of dreaming with such fresh insights, clarity, and absolute authority, as did Paramhansa Yogananda, one of the greatest Yoga Masters of recent times. Yogananda’s teachings are always amazing in their scope, covering every aspect of life, whether concerning mundane daily life or the highest possible realms of spiritual attainment (and everything in between).”
In this webinar, we explore:
- What science knows about the mechanics of sleeping and dreaming.
- Why and how we dream, as explained by Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Different levels of consciousness; where our dreams come from.
- Subconscious dreams vs. superconscious visions; how to know the difference.
- Evoking meaningful dreams, dreaming at will (lucid dreaming); taking charge of your dream life.
- Understanding and interpreting any dream, including the meanings of important dream symbols.
- How to analyze your dreams, and understanding if you should analyze a dream or not.