“Learn to be happy by being happy all the time.”
—Paramhansa Yogananda, author of the well-known spiritual classic, Autobiography of a Yogi
There is no reason to continue going through life without joy—that which we are here to discover within ourselves, and to expand and share with all.
There is no time like the present, and no greater search than the journey for joy.
This online course, “How to Be Happy All the Time,” is for those who are motivated to be free from daily worries and stress, to re-energize their life and purpose, and to become inspired and creative once more.
It’s led by Kalamali Joy, a certified meditation teacher and public health wellness educator.
Happiness is not a thing: It is a state of mind. It must be lived. Paramhansa Yogananda, How to Be Happy All the Time
Summary of Course:
This wonderful course offers the inspiration necessary to live a life filled with inner strength and happiness. The essence of all spiritual teachings is the recognition that all fulfillment and joy lies within us. We’ll explore the sayings of Paramhansa Yogananda and see how we, too, can realize our true joy.
Through affirmations, visualizations, and other research supported exercises and practices, you will leave with practical skills and tools for being happy in your busy, daily life—no matter what comes.
Sample Topics From This Happiness Course:
- How you can choose to be happy regardless of outer circumstances.
- Tools and techniques for achieving lasting happiness and inner peace.
- Healing challenging relationships and forging deeper bonds of friendship.
- How to re-direct your energy to spiritual awakening.
- Learn the art and science of a simple yet profound meditation technique.
What You’ll Receive:
- Textbook and handouts (pdf format).
- Audio mp3 downloads.
- Video classes given by Swami Kriyananda and certified Ananda yoga and meditation teachers.
- Interactive forum for class participation.
- Guided affirmations, visualizations, and journal exercises.
- New technique for mindfulness and meditation.
- Personal support (via email or telephone).
- Certificate of Completion (on the Advanced Certificate of Spiritual Development track).
“Never lose hope. Your soul, being a reflection of the ever joyous spirit, is, in essence, happiness itself.”Paramhansa Yogananda
What Makes This Happiness Course Unique?
This course is based on the science of yoga brought to the West by Paramhansa Yogananda, who came to spread a message of true and lasting joy. Ananda is a worldwide movement of spiritual communities and yoga and meditation centers, with teachers who have been meditating twice daily for nearly 50 years.
This course is not only profound, but it is transformational for it is based on practical skills and tools that you can bring into your home, work, and community. It is for those who are motivated and dedicated and want to be personally supported by the global virtual community of fellow truth-seekers. It is for those of every race, nation and religious background who are seeking hope during such challenging times.
More About the Course:
In this self-paced course you will have 90 days to complete nine lessons. We encourage you to complete one lesson per week and to dedicate some time every day to your study so that you may get the most from the material. Take full advantage of the interactive forums to share your thoughts and inspiration with other participants, and the course instructor is available to support you throughout your journey.
You will receive an email reminder seven days before your enrollment period expires. We offer enrollment extensions freely, so if you find you need more time to complete the course, you can let us know at email@example.com.