How to Know and Trust Your Inner Guidance
“Intuition is soul guidance, appearing naturally in man during those instants when his mind is calm. Nearly everyone has had the experience of an inexplicably correct ‘hunch,’ or has transferred his thoughts effectively to another person.” — Paramhansa Yogananda
More than just a “feeling” or a guess, true intuition is one of the most important-yet often least developed- of our human faculties. Often thought of as something vague and undefinable, many people mistakenly assume that intuition cannot be understood and developed.
Upcoming 3-Part Webinar Series
June 4, 11, and 18, 2018 — 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm PDT calculate your local time here
- Key attitudes for developing intuition.
- How to recognize true from false guidance.
- Trusting and the art of following intuition.
- and more…
Course Topics Include:
- What true intuition is.
- Where it comes from.
- Attitudes necessary for developing it.
- An easy-to-understand practices and guidelines that will help you tap into intuitive guidance at will.
What You’ll Receive:
- Textbook (pdf format).
- Audio learning tracks (mp3 format).
- Video classes.
- Interactive forum.
- Introspection and journal exercises.
- Personal support (via email or telephone).
- Certificate of Completion.
- Reading Assignment — Intuition for Starters, Part 1
- Writing Assignment — What is Trying to Happen Here
- Experiential — Tapping into the Superconscious Mind
- Experiential — Greater Awareness of the Chakras
- Experiential — Tuning in to Intuitive Guidance
- Lesson 1 Quiz
- Video Recording — Tuning Into Higher Guidance
- Reading Assignment — Intuition for Starters, Part 2
- Writing Assignment — Develop Courage to Act on Inner Guidance
- Writing Assignment — Guided Meditation
- Lesson 2 Quiz
- Treasures Along the Path Talk — How to Recognize & Trust Inner Guidance, Part 1
- Treasures Along the Path Talk — How to Recognize & Trust Inner Guidance, Part 2
- Writing Assignment — How to Recognize & Trust Inner Guidance
More About Course
“Intuition is the innate ability in everyone to perceive truth directly — not by reason, logic, or analysis, but by a simple knowing from within. That is the very meaning of the word “intuition”: to know, or understand from within — from one’s own self, and from the heart of whatever one is trying to understand. Intuition is the inner ability to see behind the outer forms of things to their inner essence.” — Swami Kriyananda
You will receive an email reminder seven days before your enrollment period expires. We offer enrollment extensions freely, so if you find you need more time to complete the course, you can let us know at email@example.com.