The Comprehensive Path of Kriya Yoga
Kriya Yoga is a meditation technique that quickly accelerates one’s spiritual growth. It was first made widely known by Paramhansa Yogananda in his Autobiography of a Yogi. Yogananda said that Kriya is the most effective technique available for helping one to reach the goal of Yoga, which means “union with the Divine.”
This free course will give you an introduction to the Path of Kriya Yoga and the four online courses which prepare a student for eventual initiation into the technique of Kriya Yoga. It includes several excerpts from each step on The Path of Kriya.
Bi-Monthly Webinar Series:
Live webinars* with Dhyan Davis the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm Pacific Time calculate your local time here
- Introduction to The Path of Kriya Yoga
- Lifestyle of a Kriya Yogi
- Tuning Into Higher Consciousness
- Overcoming Spiritual Obstacles
*All webinars are recorded for later viewing.
In this course, you’ll also receive:
- Complete overview of each step on The Path of Kriya Yoga.
- Digital text (pdf).
- Digital video.
- Audio learning (mp3).
- Personal Support (email or telephone).