“I am ever with those who practice Kriya,” he [Lahiri Mahasaya] said consolingly to chelas who could not remain near him. “I will guide you to the Cosmic Home through your enlarging perceptions.” — Autobiography of a Yogi
Kriya is a way of life, not only a technique. This course provides step-by-step video instruction that will help deepen and strengthen your practice regardless of whether you are new to Kriya or a long-term practitioner.
Included In Course:
International Kriya Retreat
Broadcast Live, Recorded May 17 to 19, 2018
May 17, 2018
- Opening Satsang with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi, Spiritual Directors of Ananda Sangha Worldwide.
May 18, 2018
- Class with Kriyacharyas: Nayaswamis Anand & Kirtani (visiting from Ananda Italy) and Nayaswami Dharmarajan (visiting from Ananda India).
May 19, 2018 Swami Kriyananda’s Birthday
- Class with Kriyacharyas: Nayaswami Uma (visiting from Ananda Italy), Nayaswami Devarshi (visiting from Ananda India), and Tyagini Shanti (visiting from Ananda Palo Alto).
- Celebration of Swami Kriyananda’s Birthday with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
Who Is This Course For?
- New Ananda Sangha Kriya Yoga Initiates.
- Ananda Sangha Kriyabans seeking to re-inspire or deepen their Kriya practice.
*See below for more details on course content.
- Concise, step-by-step videos on all aspects of Kriya Yoga with Ananda’s most experienced teachers.
- Kriya Yoga Technique Q&A Booklet (pdf).
- Guided Kriya Initiation with Swami Kriyananda (mp3).
- Interactive forum.
- Live Guided Kriya Meditations with Kriyacharyas — Second Thursday of every month from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
- Optional written exercises.
- Personal support (via email, telephone, or live chat).
Course Sections and Video Content:
- How to Approach Your Daily Kriya Practice Nayaswami Jaya (12:09)
- Right Attitude Nayaswami Jaya (08:54)
- The Power of Kriya Yoga Nayaswami Dhyana (30:58)
- What Inspires Me About Kriya Nayaswami Dhyana (07:27)
- Maha Mudra with the Kriya Breath Nayaswami Devarshi (9:08)
- Introduction to Kriya Yoga Nayaswami Jyotish (03:56)
- Preparatory Techniques Nayaswami Jyotish (08:15)
- Physical Aspect of the Breath Nayaswami Jyotish (09:27)
- The Inner Flow of Energy Nayaswami Jyotish (13:27)
- Other Aspects of Kriya Nayaswami Jyotish (09:48)
- Guided Kriya Practice Nayaswami Dhyana (1:02:51)
- Jyoti Mudra Nayaswami Maria (05:51)
- Demonstration of Jyoti Mudra Nayaswami Maria (06:46)
- Introduction to Devotion and Kriya Nayaswami Devi (00:33)
- Devotion and Attunement Nayaswami Devi (05:38)
- Why Attunement is Important Nayaswami Devi (07:23)
- How to Increase Attunement and Devotion Nayaswami Devi (07:40)
- How to Deepen Devotion Nayaswami Devi (16:19)
- Importance of Seclusion Nayaswami Devi (06:03)
- Chanting AUM at the Chakra Nayaswami Maria (01:03)
- Demonstration of Chanting AUM at the Chakras Nayaswami Maria (04:14)
- Introduction to Kechari Mudra Dr. Peter Van Houten (04:17)
- Why is Kechari Mudra Important? Dr. Peter Van Houten (04:06)
- When and How to Incorperate Kechari Mudra Into Your Kriya Practice Dr. Peter Van Houten (04:19)
- What Does the Kechari Mudra Position Do? Dr. Peter Van Houten (05:20)
- Anatomy of Kechari Mudra Dr. Peter Van Houten (12:34)
- How to Include Kechari in Your Yoga Practice Dr. Peter Van Houten (03:28)
- How to Prepare Your Tongue for Kechari Mudra Dr. Peter Van Houten (10:04)
- Frequently Asked Questions Dr. Peter Van Houten (12:13)
“How to Get More From Your Kriya Practice”
- Nayaswami Jyotish (39:48)
- Nayaswami Devi (28:47)
- Nayaswami Dharmadas (21:32)
- Nayaswami Jaya (24:42)
- Nayaswami Dhyana (35:32)
- 4 Guided Kriya Meditations (with Sanjan and Nayaswami Anandi)
- How to Make Your Kriya More Effective
- 2 Satsangs with Q&A