Transform Consciousness Through Music
“Sound or vibration is the most powerful force in the universe, and music is a divine art, to be used not for pleasure but as a path to God-realization.”—Paramhansa Yogananda
More than just a recreational activity, listening to music can be a transformative and healing experience that can help you change the way you relate to everyday life and challenges. Our purpose is to help people to better understand the effect music has on our physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing, and the importance of making musical choices that support our health and happiness.
In this course you’ll experience music’s subtle yet powerful influence and learn to use it to help heal – body, mind, and soul. You are provided opportunities to discover for yourself how music affects you on all levels, and how you can tell what effect a specific piece is having on you.
You’ll learn to:
- Gain access to a powerful tool for coping in troubled times.
- Reduce stress by using music to calm your mind and heart.
- Tap the power of music and use it to heal yourself and others.
- Learn how to get the most out of music by listening with a receptive and open heart.
- Realize how and why sound affects you.
- Notice how your consciousness changes in response to a wide range of music.
- Understand why it’s good to be more mindful and selective about what music you play and when you play it.
- Discover an abundance of positive and inspiring music, much of it consciously composed with the intention of uplifting consciousness.
What you’ll receive:
- Textbook (pdf format).
- Audio learning tracks (mp3 format).
- Experiential exercises for inner exploration.
- Personal support (via email or telephone).
- Certificate of Completion.