- Do you want to be a more charismatic speaker or teacher?
- Does the sound of your voice on recording surprise you?
- Do you want to give your voice soothing, smoother, more powerful resonance?
- Do you want to naturally convey trust, honesty, and integrity through the quality and presence of your voice?
- Do you want to learn to communicate with clarity, power, and ease?
- Do you want to become more effective at sharing your message and influencing others positively?
The voice conveys so much information about who you are. If properly trained, your voice can become a powerful instrument to convey not just words, but the energy, the ideas, and the consciousness behind the words. A strong, resonant voice is confidence-building, commands attention, conveys trust and integrity, and establishes more easily a connection with your audience.
In this course you will learn the techniques to make your voice into a strong and reliable instrument to express your thoughts and feelings with clarity and conviction. The confidence that will come as a result, will make it easier for you to “get out of yourself” and connect with your audience on a deeper level. This synergy will help you feel that you and your audience are on the same side, taking away any sense of stress and building a subtle bridge between you and them.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Become a more charismatic speaker or teacher.
- Develop more vocal resonance while also building endurance.
- Convey trust, honesty, and integrity through your voice.
- Communicate with increased clarity, power, and ease.
- Share your message more effectively and influence others more positively.
The course consists of video files with guided vocal exercises covering the main aspects and challenges of voice production. The videos will guide you through the practice of the exercises, giving you special instructions, reminders, and addressing the most common issues students often run into. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and get feedback at any time.
Who is this course for?
This course is for people who regularly engage in some form of public speaking (such as public speakers, teachers, ministers, salespeople, to name just a few), and are unsatisfied with the sound of their voice. The course is also meant for speakers who are dealing with vocal issues, such as fatigue and hoarseness.
Are there any requirements?
The most important requirement for taking this course is an open mind and willingness to change the way you use and perceive something as personal as your voice. You won’t need hours of practice, but you should plan to dedicate at least fifteen to twenty minutes a day to voice training, in order to make your voice into a strong and reliable instrument to express your thoughts and feelings with clarity and conviction.