Learn to serve as a channel for healing yourself and others. Yogananda brought ancient yogic techniques that teach us how to use the life force in and around us to help others and ourselves body, mind, and spirit. In this course, you’ll learn how to share both hands-on healing and healing at a distance.
This course is suitable for those wanting to increase their healing energy and potential, whether to help family and friends, or to increase their magnetism and effectiveness in any hands-on body work, such as massage or any healing career. When you can send this healing energy, clients will feel greatly blessed, and you will feel inspired and blessed in your vocation.
“I deeply believe in the need for reverence for the Infinite, or the Divine, in order to be guided well in healing and to draw from the Infinite source of healing energy instead of one one’s own energy field.” — Mary Kretzmann, Director of Ananda Healing Prayers
- Effective yogic healing and prayer methods of Yogananda.
- How to send healing energy – hands on and at a distance.
- Techniques for increasing your energy and vitality.
- Affirmations for self-transformation.
- How to use sound for harmonizing physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of ourselves.
More About Course
“No doubt some medicines have healing power, since God gave herbs and minerals the power to affect the body of man, but medicines and doctors have only limited power and often reveal their helplessness in cases of chronic disease…Man should depend more and more on the limitless inner source of Cosmic Consciousness and less and less on the other sources of body energy. The highest form of rejuvenation is to unite the human consciousness and Cosmic Consciousness through meditation.” — Paramhansa Yogananda from How to Achieve Glowing Health and Vitality
- Video Recording — All Purpose Self Healing Tool
- Video Recording — Paramhansa Yogananda’s Healing
- Prayer Technique
- Reading Assignment — Sacred Photographs
- Affirmation at the Spiritual Eye: page 65 of Divine Will Healing
- Read — The Saddest Prayers
- Read — Other articles on healing: Let us know what articles stood out to you through the discussion forum.
- Browse supplementary healing tools
- Reading Assignment — Psalm 23 in the spine
- Video Recording — The Chakras: The Seven Gates to Freedom
- Affirmation at the medulla: page 65 of Divine Will Healing
- Read — Healing Chronic Illness
- Reading Assignment — Technique for Channeling Divine Energy
- Reading Assignment — God is the Doer – A Healer’s Journey
- Affirmation at the heart Chakra: page 65 of Divine Will Healing
- Reading Assignment — Healing Prayers with Children
- Reading Assignment — Prayers for World Peace
- Reading Assignment — Prayers for a War-torn Area
- Reading Assignment — Prayers in the Middle East
- Reading Assignment — Prayers for an Island
- Affirmation on the navel, or third Chakra: page 65 of Divine Will Healing
- Read — Other articles on healing
“Mary is incredible channel for Spirit. I hold a Master’s in Spiritual Psychology and have experienced many, many healers and healing techniques and I have never encountered a healer as powerful and gifted as Mary. She healed me of deep pain I had been carrying for 15 years around my grandmother’s death. I had gone to psychics, therapists and others all to no avail. In a single 1 ½ session with Mary, the deep pain and sadness completely lifted and were replaced by peace, joy and love for my grandmother. I am grateful beyond words.” — Julia Padawer, Santa Monica, CA