12-Part Online Course
Paramhansa Yogananda often said: “Keep the body fit for Self-Realization!” The essence of Yogananda’s teachings on healing are integrative and holistic. While the majority of Yogananda’s teachings focus on spiritual healing, attained through meditation and communing inwardly with the Divine, but he also strongly emphasizes the close ties linking together body, mind, and soul.
Each section includes an hour-long video presented by some of Ananda’s most experienced teachers, who have been studying, teaching, and practicing Yogananda’s healing principles for many years. Each presenter carefully explains how to heal and self-integrate, while moving through the process of becoming whole and healthy human beings.
The course includes supplemental written texts, audio and video presentations by Swami Kriyananda, founder of Ananda and a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda. You will also receive interactive support through online forums and fun exercises and activities, all of which are designed to help you take these lessons deep inside and make them your own. Without question, this course can change, heal, and uplift your life and the lives of all those around you.
What You’ll Receive:
- 12 digital video classes (listed below).
- Digital video classes with Swami Kriyananda.
- 4 recorded webinars:
- Radiant Health Pyramid with Nayaswami Mangala
- Yoga for Health with Tyagi Maitri
- Karma and Healing with Nayaswami Anandi
- Affirmation and Prayer with Mary Kretzmann
- Interactive forums for sharing insights, inspiration, and encouragement.
- Experiential exercises helping you put these teaching into practice.
- Resources and supportive material (pdf).
- Personal support (via email or telephone).
- Certificate of Completion.
Meet your Instructors
Jitendra, Director of Online with Ananda’s Online Outreach ministry, is a disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda living at Ananda Village in Northern California. While serving with Ananda, he enjoys spreading the ancient teachings of Yoga to all truth seekers around the world and look forward to connecting with new friends from different backgrounds and affiliations.
After reading Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda, Jitendra began his journey with the teachings and meditation in 2006. He continues to feel the inner transformation that comes with the power of the techniques. He is a certified Yoga and Meditation Teacher with Yoga Alliance (RYT 200).
Jitendra is originally from Rhode Island, where he helped lead the Ananda Yoga and Meditation Center and aided in spreading the path of Meditation in Boston and New York City. He has taught meditation in diverse settings including Yoga Studios, Colleges, High Schools, Rehabilitation Centers and more.
Jayanti Kylin is a certified Ananda Meditation Teacher and serves people worldwide through Ananda Online Virtual Community as well as through workshops and classes in her local community. She also supports devotees in Scandinavia.
She began her spiritual journey reading the Bhagavad Gita and Autobiography of Yogi and felt a connection to both Paramhansa Yogananda and Anandas mission’s which led her to study the path of Kriya. Seeing how the teachings transformed her own life she felt inspired to become a certified meditation teacher in order to share these life transforming teachings with others.
She has a Master in Law from Stockholm University and has studied as well as lived in both Rome, Italy, and Sydney, Australia. Currently Jayanti lives in Karlstad, Sweden together with her three year old daughter, where she serves as a part time working lawyer as well as meditation teacher.
More About Course
“Resurrect your soul from the dreams of frailties. Resurrect your soul in eternal wisdom. What is the method? Relaxation! Self-control. Right diet. Right fortitude. Undaunted attitude of the mind. Refuse to be defeated. Don’t acknowledge defeat. To acknowledge defeat is greater defeat. You have unlimited power—you must cultivate that power, that is all.” — Paramhansa Yogananda from How to Achieve Glowing Health and Vitality
You will receive an email reminder seven days before your enrollment period expires. We offer enrollment extensions freely, so if you find you need more time to complete the course, you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Watch Video — Learning to Focus with Nayaswami Jyotish
- Meditation Exercise
- Discussion Forum — What is Your Current Practice of Inner Communion?
- Free Meditation Support
- Online Course — Lessons in Meditation
- Watch Video — Principles of Energy and Energization with Nayaswami Devi
- Energy Awareness Exercise
- Energy Affirmation by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Video — Guided Energization Exercises
- Watch Video — Developing Intuition with Nayaswami Devi
- Intuition Exercise
- Discussion Forum — In What Ways Does Intuition Guide You?
- Audio — Recognize and Trust Inner Guidance, Part 1 with Swami Kriyananda
- Audio — Recognize and Trust Your Inner Guidance, Part 2 with Swami Kriyananda
- Online Course — Developing Intuition
- Watch Video — Change Your Attitudes, Heal Your Life with Nayaswami Pranaba
- Working with Attitudes Exercise
- Discussion Forum — What Attitude Do You Feel is Most Important?
- Online course — How to Be Happy All the Time
- Watch Video — Affirmations with Mary Kretzmann
- Watch Video — All Purpose Self-Healing Affirmation with Mary Kretzmann
- Watch Video — Affirmation for Material Success with Mary Kretzmann
- Affirmation Exercise
- Discussion Forum — Working with an Affirmation
- Relationship Prayers and Affirmations
- Watch Video — Yogananda’s Healing Prayer Techniques with Mary Kretzmann
- Watch Video — Divine Mother’s Healing Prayer Technique with Mary Kretzmann
- Tuning Into the Energy of Healing Prayer
- Articles on Prayer and Healing
- Tools to Go Deeper in Healing
- Online course: Healing with Divine Energy
- Watch Video — Healing Through the Chakras with Nayaswami Savitri
- Exploring the Chakras Exercise
- Discussion Forum — Pick a Chakra, Any Chakra!
- Chakra Attitudes and Qualities
- Chakra Awareness Exercise
- Healing with the Chakras
- Online course — Understanding the Chakras
- Watch Video — Karma and Reincarnation with Devalila
- Watch Video — How to Overcome Karma with Swami Kriyananda
- Watch Video — What Happens When A Person Dies? with Swami Kriyananda
- Karma Exercise
- Discussion Forum — Beliefs on Karma and Reincarnation
- Visualization — Karma: An Expression of Divine Love
- Meeting Karmic Challenges Cheat Sheet
- Paramhansa Yogananda’s Letter to Devotees
- Online course — Make Lasting Change in Your Life
- Watch Video — Diet and Nutrition with Avital Miller
- Introspection on Eating Exercise
- Discussion Forum — Create Your Own Daily Diet
- Diet and Nutrition Presentation Slides
- Yogananda’s Principles of Diet and Proper Eating
- Spiritual Qualities of Specific Foods
- Paramhansa Yogananda’s Menu Suggestions
- Sample Recipes from “Global Kitchen”
- Paramhansa Yogananda’s 9-Day Cleansing Diet
- Online course — How to Achieve Glowing Health and Vitality
- Watch Video — Stress Management with Dr. Shikha Sehdev
- Simplifying Your Life Exercise
- Online course — Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility
- Watch Video — Healing with Sound and Music with Ramesha and Bhagavati
- Healing with Music Exercise
- Audio of Swami Kriyananda Chanting AUM
- Online Course — Music and Consciousness
- Watch Video — How to Help Others with Nayaswami Durga
- Giving and Receiving Energy Exercise
- Discussion Forum — “The channel is blessed by that which flows through it.”–Paramhansa Yogananda
- Audio Recording — Art of Spiritual Counseling with Swami Kriyananda
- Book — How to Be A True Channel
Additional Bonus Webinars:
- Webinar Recording and PDF — Introduction to Ananda Health and Healing with Devalila
- Webinar Recording and PDF — Radiant Health Pyramid with Nayaswami Mangala
- Webinar Recording and PDF — Yoga for Health with Maitri
- Modified Ananda Yoga Asana Routine
- Webinar Recording — Karma and Health with Nayaswami Anandi
- Webinar Recording — Prayer and Affirmation with Mary Kretzmann
Learning to Focus
Principles of Energy
Change Your Attitudes
Affirmations for Healing
Yogananda’s Healing Prayers
Healing Through Chakras
Karma and Reincarnation
Diet and Nutrition
Healing with Sound and Music
How to Help Others