12-Part Online Course
Paramhansa Yogananda often said: “Keep the body fit for self-realization!” The essence of Yogananda’s teachings on healing are integrative and holistic. While the majority of Yogananda’s teachings focus on spiritual healing, attained through meditation and communing inwardly with the Divine, but he also strongly emphasizes the close ties linking together body, mind, and soul.
Each section includes an hour-long video presented by some of Ananda’s most experienced teachers, who have been studying, teaching, and practicing Yogananda’s healing principles for many years. Each presenter carefully explains how to heal and self-integrate, while moving through the process of becoming whole and healthy human beings.
The course includes supplemental written texts, audio and video presentations by Swami Kriyananda, founder of Ananda and a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda. You will also receive interactive support through online forums and fun exercises and activities, all of which are designed to help you take these lessons deep inside and make them your own. Without question, this course can change, heal, and uplift your life and the lives of all those around you.
- 12 digital video classes (listed below).
- Digital video classes with Swami Kriyananda.
- 4 recorded webinars:
- Radiant Health Pyramid with Nayaswami Mangala
- Yoga for Health with Tyagi Maitri
- Karma and Healing with Nayaswami Anandi
- Affirmation and Prayer with Mary Kretzmann
- Interactive forums for sharing insights, inspiration, and encouragement.
- Experiential exercises helping you put these teaching into practice.
- Resources and supportive material (pdf).
- Personal support (via email or telephone).
- Certificate of Completion.
Learning to Focus
Principles of Energy
Change Your Attitudes
Affirmations for Healing
Yogananda’s Healing Prayers
Healing Through Chakras
Karma and Reincarnation
Diet and Nutrition
Healing with Sound and Music
How to Help Others