A yogic exploration of life’s deepest mystery
“Master of his body and mind, the Kriya Yogi ultimately achieves victory over the ‘last enemy,’ death.
‘So shalt thou feed on Death, that feeds on men:
And Death once dead, there’s no more dying then.’ (Shakespeare, Sonnet 146)“
— Paramhansa Yogananda, Autobiography of a Yogi
Swami Kriyananda often called Death the “Final Exam.” The ultimate teaching of all yoga-science is the possibility of making this transition with complete freedom of consciousness.
Based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, this webinar combines the metaphysical aspects of this great mystery with practical insights on how to understand, prepare for, and befriend this mystical transition that each of us must one day experience.
The yogi who, during his lifetime, has practiced withdrawing his energy and consciousness from the body is able to greet death as an old friend. Permanently released by conscious transition, he emerges from the body with great joy. — Swami Kriyananda, The Essence of the Bhagavad Gita
Recorded March 10, 2021 for over 200 participants
Duration: Two Hours
This 2-hour webinar covers:
- The metaphysical purpose of death
- What exactly happens at the time of death
- Are our loved ones truly lost after death? If not, where are they, and can they be contacted?
- Understanding Paramhansa Yogananda’s statement “Breathlessness is deathlessness”
- Overcoming all fear and anxiety related to death, dying and bereavement
- Yogic precepts for helping others deal with grief and bereavement
- Achieving victory over death: Practical ways to tap into your true, deathless nature
Enroll and Receive
- A 2 hour HD recorded video webinar with the instructor
- A handout with in-depth articles and practical guidelines on the webinar topic by Swami Kriyananda and Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Six-month access to the webinar and materials.
- Access to personal email support from the instructor.