Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi will share principles, practical suggestions, and tools based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda:
- Techniques to cultivate unshakable calmness amidst turbulent change: calm the agitated emotions and learn to be at peace with life and yourself
- Practices to discover your inner center of peace, harmony, and unconditional happiness
- How to view challenges as opportunities for further growth
- Discover an inner security, untouched by changing circumstances
- Learn to enjoy everything from your own center of joy within: transcend the ups and downs of life by tuning into the ‘portable paradise’ which lives within you
Join us for this webinar, broadcast live* over two sessions from the Temple of Light at Ananda Village.
Fridays, May 22 and 29, 2020
6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
*Recorded for offline viewing
About Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi serve as the Spiritual Directors of Ananda Worldwide. Nayaswami Jyotish is also the named spiritual successor of Swami Kriyananda, founder of Ananda and a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda. Jyotish met Swami Kriyananda in 1966, working closely with him and his wife, Devi (who came to Ananda in 1969), to build Ananda’s work around the world.
Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi travel throughout the United States, India, and Europe speaking on spiritualizing daily life and the practice of Kriya Yoga meditation. Jyotish is the author of several books on meditation and related subjects, including How to Meditate and Lessons in Meditation, along with Thirty Day Essentials for Career and Thirty Day Essentials for Marriage. He also is the creator of Meditation Therapy(TM). Devi is the author of Faith is My Armor: The Life of Swami Kriyananda and the editor of The Light of Superconsciousness and Intuition for Starters, both by Swami Kriyananda. They are co-authors of three compilations of their weekly blog: Touch of Joy: A Yogi’s Guide to Lasting Happiness, Touch of Light: Living the Teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda.