We all need time for renewal and rejuvenation, especially now.
For many years, Spiritual Renewal Week has been a transforming event for truth-seekers from around the world as an opportunity to connect with long-time devotees, meditate with lifetime meditators, and enjoy classes from some of Ananda’s most magnetic teachers.
This year, for the first time, it is happening entirely online.
It will be an exceptional week. The entire program is being re-created by Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi, the Spiritual Directors of Ananda, and others to share a dynamic, online experience.
Not only will there be the usual morning talks, but each day there will be three or four additional short presentations by speakers from around the world.
You will even be able to take tours, join live meditations held in some of Ananda Village’s sacred temples, and more.
There are moments during Spiritual Renewal Week that are so pure and perfect that you instantly know that being there is right for the body, mind, and soul.Jeff K., Madison, Wisconsin
A Week of Spiritual Rejuvenation
During this week, you will:
- Find answers to your deep spiritual questions and needs
- Be inspired to discard limiting habits and manifest your dreams
- Spend time online with people from around the world who share your aspirations
- Feel blessed by a tangible divine presence
No need for expensive plane tickets or trying to find available rooms! This year everyone can attend at an affordable cost.
This year’s online approach will allow for many things that haven’t been possible in previous Spiritual Renewal Weeks:
- Enhanced energy: Profound inspiration from a wider variety of Ananda teachers than ever before
- More programming: Your reservation gives you advanced access to over 20 pre-recorded talks created just for this event, including two very special guided meditations
- You choose your schedule: Watch the live talks at your leisure, select from the pre-taped sessions menu when you’re ready, and choose daily guided meditations and evening enrichment. Watch what you love over again as much as you like.
Not possible in person this year, but still a reality in spirit!
Each day of the week will have a special keynote talk, guided yoga and meditation, classes, and an evening program.
Keynote talks will be broadcast live from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm PDT. Additional talks expounding on themes of the live sessions will be pre-recorded and available to you any time.
Monday, June 29
Control Your Life Force, Control Your Destiny with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
Tuesday, June 30
Moving Toward Soul Freedom: Working Out Your Karma with Nayaswamis Maria, Ananta and Asha
Wednesday, July 01
Success Through Yogic Principles
with Tyagi Atman, Nayaswamis Shivani and Padma, and Brahmachari Sagar
Thursday, July 02
Techniques for Healing on All Levels
with Brahmachari Aditya MD, Tyagi Shanti MD, and Nayaswami Gyandev
Friday, July 03
Tools of Raising Consciousness: Meditation, Attunement, and Kriya Yoga with Devalila and Nayaswamis Dharmadas, Hriman, and Anandi
Saturday, July 04
Carrying Master’s Mission Into the Future with a panel of speakers from the next generation of Ananda leaders
Sunday, July 05
Sunday Service with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
These offerings will be available to you throughout the week — with the exception of events that are live, naturally available again only following the date they are given.
Additional Talks and Activities
- Ananda Kirtan with Nayaswamis Nirmala and Dharmadas
- Superconscious Attunement Ceremony: Live, Wednesday, July 1
- Q&A with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi: Live, Thursday, July 2
- A Concert of Swami Kriyananda’s Music
- The Descent of the Ganges: Indian Mythological Storytelling with Murali Venkatrao
- Guided Meditation at the Moksha Mandir with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
- Guided Meditation at Seva Kutir (Assisi, Italy) with Nayaswamis Anand and Kirtani
- Guided Ananda Yoga Sadhanas
- Classes on: Energization Exercises, Hong Sau Technique, and Pranayama for Kriyabans
- Kriya Initiation Ceremony: Live, for Ananda Kriyabans only. For information on Kriya events, please contact email@example.com
ALL the classes and talks were helpful and inspiring. I felt great love and support…Attendee of a previous Spiritual Renewal Week
Peter Van Houten
Check out our schedule to know more about the offerings.
You will have access to this course for six months.
How to Sign Up
- Click a Sign Up button and complete the checkout and payment process.
- Go to ananda.org and click Log In at the site navigation on top. From there you can view your courses, including Spiritual Renewal Week.
- You will receive email notifications when a live class is about to begin, when a new resource becomes available, and when a new recording is posted.
Tambien en Español
Still Have Questions? Here’s How to Get in Touch
Reviews from Previous Spiritual Renewal Weeks