Be a channel of higher consciousness for those in need
Join Nayaswami Diksha for this one of a kind course exploring the art of Spiritual Counseling. Spiritual counseling is different from psychological counseling. It’s about counseling others from a space of uplifted consciousness in order to help them find deep, personal understanding and direction.
This training will enhance your interpersonal skills as you learn to listen actively, respond with clarity, and open the doorway for superconscious understanding and solutions. You’ll explore spiritual skills and effective communication principles that will help you guide others to find their own solutions. Nursing CEU 28 hours.
Best practices in online training
At Ananda, we have been offering quality training for decades. Now we bring this same dedication online, as we embrace the very best practices of online learning. You’ll enjoy a user-friendly online environment that offers plentiful interaction within a highly engaged learning community, including:
- Specialized exercises and introspective practices to deepen your understanding of how to effectively counsel others
- Lively discussion forums filled with support, insights, and inspiration
- “Live” webinars covering a wide spectrum of topics with periods of Q&A
- Practice counseling sessions with fellow students and instructor feedback
- Instructional videos covering all aspects of spiritual counseling
You will learn how to:
Cultivate and recognize true intuition
Listen to and assess your own intuition
Connect to someone’s higher self from your higher self
Recognize subconscious, conscious, and superconscious thinking in yourself & others
Find solutions & not be overwhelmed by problems
Help others gain clarity on life’s challenges and open to new possibilities
Avoid the temptation to try and “fix” someone
Ask questions that will open doorways for others
Find solutions to your own challenges
Meet Your Instructor:
Diksha is a senior faculty member of the Ananda School of Yoga & Meditation in Northern California, and she co-directs the Ananda Meditation Teacher Training programs.
Diksha has been meditating for more than 30 years, and training meditation teachers for more than 20 years. A powerful and dynamic woman of great warmth and humor, she is gifted in both intelligence and intuition. She has shared yogic teachings across the U.S., and in Canada and Europe.
A native Israeli who moved to the U.S. in 1990, Diksha brings a broad background to her teaching—from physical wellness to Ayurveda to profound spiritual understanding. Above all, she awakens in her students their own inner wisdom and the will to make positive changes in their lives.
Course Units and Video Topics
- What is Intuition and How Can You Recognize It?
- Aids and Blocks to Intuition
- Personal Inventory on Levels of Consciousness
- How to Receive Guidance in Meditation
- Understanding Levels of Consciousness
- Deeper into the Levels of Consciousness
- Recognizing Each Level of Consciousness in Ourselves & In Those We Counsel
- The Essence of Spiritual Counseling
- Principles of Spiritual Counseling
- How to Listen & Ask Questions
- Tips for Dealing with Illness & Dying
- How to Help a Dying Person
- Coping with Grief
- Building a Spiritual Foundation
- Living Intuition
Recommended Videos to Watch:
You should expect to spend 5-8 hours per week on your coursework; 2-3 of those hours will be for guided meditation practice.
Online, you won’t have to uproot yourself from your day-to-day life. You’ll have more time to assimilate the material and practice your intuition and counseling (particularly helpful for people who like to take more time to process their thoughts and new material and ideas). Since there are fewer time and schedule constraints, you’ll also have a few more learning experiences that aren’t included in the in-person course. The online course is less expensive because you won’t be paying for accommodations and meals.
Connect with divine wisdom—and help others find solutions
5-week Online Certification Course
Tuition: $495 Special Price $420.75
*One-time only: 15% discount for this new program!
September 16 – October 21, 2020
Apply now to develop your intuition, enhance your communication skills, and help others find solutions to their challenges. Nursing CEU 28 hours.