General Website Questions
- The Ananda Virtual Community is a subscription program. A person can subscribe either monthly ($20 per month) or yearly ($180 per year). The Virtual Community offers ongoing spiritual support through regular live guided meditations, healing prayers, live satsangs and book study meetings. It includes many supportive resources to help enrich and deepen your spiritual life.
- Live Events and Webinars are normally one time events that are live online at a scheduled time. They do not include assignments or other material. They are always recorded and available to those who are enrolled in the live broadcast.
- The Online Courses are more involved then a single live event or webinar in that they include reading assignments, audio, and video. They also have assignments such a quizzes and exercises to help you engage and learn the material offered. Some include live webinars with the instructor. Most courses offer a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course enrollment.
The User Menu is accessible from the top of your screen. If you are viewing from a mobile device, please expand the menu at the top right. Then tap on your name and you will see links to your profile, courses, etc.
If you are viewing the browser from a wider screen, the user menu is conveniently located at the top right. Hover over it to get links to your important information.
Enrollment and Payment Questions
You can view all your enrollments by going to “My Courses” from your User Menu after you’ve logged in. What’s my User Menu?
We offer these subscription options:
- 14-day Free Trial
- Monthly Subscription ($20 per month)
- Yearly Subscription ($180 per year)
Ananda Virtual Community Questions
- Guided Meditation and Satsangs
- Guided Healing Prayers and Affirmations
- Book Study Groups on books by Paramhansa Yogananda
and Swami Kriyananda
- Monthly Webinars with Nayaswamis Jyotish, Devi,
Asha, and Others
- Interactive Forums
- Spiritual Counseling and Guidance
- Resources and Archives: Chants, Meditations,Yoga,
- 20% off Select Online Courses
Free Access to Special Live Broadcasts:
- Spiritual Renewal Week & Inner Renewal Week
- Concerts, Kirtans, and Special Satsangs
(2) If you cancel during a free trial, you will not be charged anything. However, you will lose access to the free trial option if you decide to sign up again in the future.
(3) Payments for monthly memberships are non-refundable. Monthly memberships that are canceled will remain active until the end of their most recent billing cycle.
(4) Yearly memberships that are canceled will remain active until the nearest end-of-month since purchase. You will be refunded a pro-rated amount based on the number of months that have passed since purchase. Depending on circumstances, the refund amount may reflect either the full monthly rate ($20) or the discounted yearly rate ($180 per year/$15 per month). To receive your pro-rated refund, contact us.
Webinar and Live Event Questions
- If you have never attended a Zoom Webinar before: Test Your Connection
- You will need the latest version of Zoom on your computer in order to attend our webinars:
- Once you have signed up for one of our webinars, simply log into the webinar event page. This is where you will find the link to the webinar along with instructions to join.
- You will also be sent by e-mail a link for the webinar through the course announcement forum
- Click on the link provided for the webinar shortly before scheduled starting time
- Select “Open URL: Zoom Launcher” to launch Zoom
- Enter your email address and name in the boxes provided
- Click on “Join Webinar”
Please note: You won’t use your Online with Ananda Username or Password to join the webinars.
- Once you have signed up for one of our live events, simply log into the live event page. This is where you will find the link to the live event along with instructions to join. We will also send you a link shortly before the start time.
- A “play” arrow will appear in the broadcast window.
- Click on the arrow to watch live event.