Webinars and Live Broadcasts
Through our webinars and live broadcasts, you can connect with our team of experts in the field of meditation, yoga, and spiritual living. We utilize an easy-to-use software to conduct live classes and workshops over the internet. In a webinar or live broadcast, each participant sits at his or her own computer and is connected to the presenter via the internet.
Our webinars and live broadcasts are interactive and allow full participation between the audience and the presenter.
What you can expect:
- The presenter is shown live through a video camera
- A presentation is displayed on your screen, highlighting key points of the class
- There is ample time for Questions and Answers
- We utilize Adobe Connect for our Webinars and Ustream for our live broadcasts.
To attend Adobe Connect webinars:
- If you have never attended an Adobe Connect Webinar before: Test Your Connection
- You will need the latest version of Adobe Flash on your computer in order to attend our webinars:
- You will be provided a link for the webinar you have signed up for
- Click on the link provided for the webinar shortly before scheduled starting time
- Enter as a "guest" by selecting the "guest" button and typing your full name in the box provided
- Click on "enter room" to join webinar
Please note: You won't use your Online with Ananda Username or Password to join the webinars.
To attend Live Broadcasts:
- You will be provided a link to the live broadcast you have signed up for
- Click on the link shortly before starting time
- A "play" arrow will appear in the broadcast window
- Click on the arrow to watch broadcast
We offer free webinars and live broadcasts regularly as well as some that are reasonably priced. Your donations and contributions help offset our costs and make these broadcasts possible.