How to Be Happy All the Time
The human drive for happiness is one of our most far-reaching and fundamental needs. This nine-week course provides the tools and wisdom needed to tap into the joy and happiness that already reside within you. The readings and exercises are practical, engaging, and deeply inspiring. Through them, you can truly unlock the secrets of lasting joy and inner peace.
Start course anytime - 90 day enrollment
Course topics include:
- how you can choose to be happy regardless of outer circumstances
- tools and techniques for achieving lasting happiness and inner peace
- healing challenging relationships and forging deeper bonds of friendship
- learn to re-direct your energy to spiritual awakening
What you'll receive:
- textbook (pdf format)
- audio learning tracks (mp3 format)
- digital video classes given by Swami Kriyananda
- interactive forum and exercises promoting deeper understanding
- guided affirmation and journal exercises
- personal support (via email or telephone)
- certificate of completion
The course consists of 9 lessons.
Jacqueline or JLove, as she is known, arrived at Ananda Village in 2013 to serve in the Karma Yoga program and is now a resident and member of Ananda Village. She is an Ananda Meditation teacher, an Online with Ananda teacher, Sharing Nature teacher for the Expanding Light's Karma Yogi program, and the Sales and Marketing Director for Crystal Clarity Publishers. JLove is originally from North Carolina, raised in a Southern Baptist family. She now describes herself as a blissful yogi and enjoys sharing the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda and his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda. JLove is an author and coach in the areas of: life, wellbeing, and online-business success. She also enjoys singing in the Ananda Village Choir.