Preparation for Kriya
Kriya Yoga is a spiritual path, not just a single technique. The Path of Kriya includes specific techniques of meditation and yoga, along with discipleship and the philosophical understanding from Art and Science of Raja Yoga. After a student has taken our online courses, Lessons in Meditation, Art and Science of Raja Yoga, and Course on Discipleship, or their equivalent (the print version or classes at an Ananda Center), they are eligible to take this fourth step on the Path of Kriya Yoga. This course will help you to put all your previous training together into a comprehensive daily practice.
To sign-up for this course:
- Send e-mail to Sanjan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval, we will send you a link to the payment webpage.
- Once payment is received, you will receive a link and "enrollment key" which you will use to enter the course.
Enrollment upon approval - 24 week course
What you'll receive:
- textbook (pdf format)
- audio learning tracks (mp3 format)
- interactive forums
- regular online discussion meetings with instructor
- personal support (via email, telephone, or live chat)
- certificate of completion
The course consists of 4 lessons, which are designed to help you prepare for the final step of Kriya Initiation.
Sanjan Marks-Thelen, Director of the Ananda Kriya Sangha for North and South America. He lives at Ananda Village in Northern California. Before moving to CA he lived in Madison, Wisconsin where he ran the Ananda Madison Meditation group. During this time he taught yoga meditation throughout Madison and the surrounding area to a wide variety of people.