Recorded March 7, 2019 to April 11, 2019
Re-fresh, re-new, re-inspire your Kriya practice. Even if you are feeling strong in your practice, this workshop series can help you take your practice to a new level.
One of the best ways to deepen a practice is review the fundamentals. When we first receive Kriya, there is so much to absorb, that we can sometime miss some of the basics. Even if we have all the basics down, there are so many layers to these teachings and to our ability to absorb them – we will often hear something new or gain a deeper awareness of something that we had entirely missed before.
This workshop is for both the new and long-term Kriya Yogi. We hope you will join us!
Guided Kriya Meditation | Class on Kriya | Q&A
- Re-inspiring Your Practice with Devalila
- Maha Mudra & Jyoti Mudra with Nayaswami Gyandev
- Refining the Kriya Breath with Nayaswami Anandi
- The Astral Spine with Nayaswami Pranaba
- Chanting AUM at the Chakras with Nayaswami Maria
- Deepening Your Practice with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi