Re-fresh, re-new, re-inspire your Kriya practice. Even if you are feeling strong in your practice, this workshop series can help you take your practice to a new level.
One of the best ways to deepen a practice is review the fundamentals. When we first receive Kriya, there is so much to absorb, that we can sometime miss some of the basics. Even if we have all the basics down, there are so many layers to these teachings and to our ability to absorb them – we will often hear something new or gain a deeper awareness of something that we had entirely missed before.
This workshop is for both the new and long-term Kriya Yogi. We hope you will join us!
*Enrollment upon confirmation of Kriya Initiation through Ananda Sangha.
- February 20, 2020 —Refining Technique with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
- February 27, 2020 —Devotion and Attunement with Nayaswamis Ananta and Maria
- March 5, 2020 —Kechari Mudra with Dr. Peter Van Houten
- March 12, 2020 —Keeping Kriya “Ever-New” and Inspired with Nayaswami Anandi and Devalila
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm PST calculate your local time here
Review and Refine Your Kriya Practice
The presenters will take you through all aspects of the Kriya technique—giving a renewed focus and depth to your meditation.
Fresh Insights on How Kriya Helps Us
Gain insights on how Kriya burns up karma, and how we can harness those insights, allowing us to experience more joy, peace, calmness, and inner freedom.
Understand Devotion on a Deeper Level
Swami Kriyananda shared that devotion is one of essentials on the path. Learn new ways to cultivate devotion both within and outside your Kriya practice.
Guided Kriya Practice with Presenters
Many of our presenters have been practicing Kriya for over 40 years. Gain from the magnetism that they have generated through years of deep practice.
Meet Your Instructors
“The Kriya Workshop Series has completely transformed my Kriya practice. It brought back some basics that I had let slip over time, and gave me fresh insights to my overall practice. Each presenter expressed joy, depth, and profound insights. Thank you for offering this! “— Grateful Devotee
You will receive
Four live sessions including 45 minutes of instruction and 45 minute guided Kriya Meditation.
Time for Q&A during the live event.
Six recordings from 2019 Kriya Workshop:
One-year access to all course material.
Forum discussions on Kriya with fellow Kriyabans.
Personal support from instructors.
- Re-inspiring Your Practice with Devalila
- Maha Mudra & Jyoti Mudra with Nayaswami Gyandev
- Refining the Kriya Breath with Nayaswami Anandi
- The Astral Spine with Nayaswami Pranaba
- Chanting AUM at the Chakras with Nayaswami Maria
- Deepening Your Practice with Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi