- Do you want to be a more charismatic speaker or teacher?
- Does the sound of your voice on recording surprise you?
- Do you want to give your voice soothing, smoother, more powerful resonance?
- Do you want to naturally convey trust, honesty, and integrity through the quality and presence of your voice?
- Do you want to learn to communicate with clarity, power, and ease?
- Do you want to become more effective at sharing your message and influencing others positively?
In this course you will learn the techniques to make your voice into a strong and reliable instrument to express your thoughts and feelings with clarity and conviction. The confidence that will come as a result, will make it easier for you to “get out of yourself” and connect with your audience on a deeper level. This synergy will help you feel that you and your audience are on the same side, taking away any sense of stress and building a subtle bridge between you and them.
- Teacher: Ramesha Nani
15 classes plus 8 choir sessions with David Eby
The Ananda Virtual Choir connects you to the living inspiration in Swami Kriyananda’s vocal masterpieces. In each 30-minute class we will explore the inspiration, meaning, beauty, and nuances that lie within each song of the week. It matters not how well you can or cannot sing, and no submitted recordings are required.
- Teacher: David Eby
Learn How to Use Music to Transform Consciousness
"Sound or vibration is the most powerful force in the universe, and music is a divine art, to be used not for pleasure but as a path to God-realization."—Paramhansa Yogananda
In this course you'll experience music's subtle yet powerful influence and learn to use it to help heal - body, mind, and soul. You are provided opportunities to discover for yourself how music affects you on all levels, and how you can tell what effect a specific piece is having on you.