This program has a three-fold purpose:
- The first purpose is to present a comprehensive course in the special style of decision making and leadership that has developed at Ananda over the last forty years.
- The second is to train the next generation of Ananda leaders in the basic skills of leadership as a living expression of the principles Swami Kriyananda outlined in his book, The Art of Supportive Leadership
- Finally, this course offers unique satsang with the people and vibration that has made Ananda what it is today. The classes are taught by many of Ananda’s founding members and most experienced leaders.
1) To love, commune with, and merge with God through meditation and devotion, AND
2) To be willing to share the blessings and teachings we receive with others as the opportunity arises. This second part is primarily what the course is designed to help us accomplish.