Online with Ananda is an online learning site dedicated to helping individuals experience the universal teachings of yoga and spirituality as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda and his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda. It was founded in 2009 and is based at Ananda Village in Northern California, USA.
What We Offer
- Interactive online study of every aspect of meditation, yoga, and spiritual living, as well as their practical applications to daily life.
- Personalized learning. Our online courses are designed to support your preferred method of learning, and respond quickly to your needs. Your questions are answered in real time via phone or within 24 hours, via email.
- On-demand courses. You can start any time and proceed at your own pace.
- Interactive multimedia. Included in each course is a combination of text, audio, video, slideshows, webinars, and forums.
- The webinars are especially popular, since they allow interaction with the teacher in real time, no matter where you are located.
- No matter where in the world you are located, the wealth of inspiration and instruction is within your immediate reach with Online with Ananda. No travel necessary!
What Makes Us Unique
Our teachings are based on the ancient yogic science of Self-Realization:
“Self-Realization is the knowing in all parts of body, mind, and soul that you are now in possession of the kingdom of God; that you do not have to pray that it come to you; that God’s omnipresence is your omnipresence; and that all that you need to do is improve your knowing.”—Paramhansa Yogananda
Our teachers and instructors have been living these teachings for nearly fifty years. We live what we teach. Our experience in the practice and integration of these teachings into daily life have demonstrated their power and practicality. Where ever you are on the spiritual path, these teachings can help support you in your next step to higher awareness.
What You’ll Learn
- Meditation, yoga, spiritual living, yogic philosophy on health, material success, career, and family life.
- Integration of spirituality into family and daily life.
- Practical applications of these teachings to real-life challenges.