The 50th anniversary of Ananda will be a week-long gala affair filled with deep inspiration, divine joy, and celebration.
Join our Live Broadcast, wherever you are!
Hundreds of friends from around the world will gather in the birthplace of this movement, Ananda Village, to honor the life of Swami Kriyananda, Ananda’s founder and direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda, and look to the future together. This week-long program will weave together all aspects of Ananda’s worldwide mission—fulfilling the will of the Masters, spiritual community, yoga in daily life, the path of Self-realization—into an experience of divine friendship for all who come.
The culminating event of the week will be the dedication of the Temple of Light at Ananda Village, a symbol of the uniting spirit that Ananda represents. Dedicated to truth-seekers everywhere, the Temple of Light is a physical manifestation of Ananda’s mission in every way.
Our Full-HD Online Broadcast is designed to make it possible for everyone, no matter where they are located, to celebrate this joyful occasion with their worldwide Ananda family.
Call us at 530-478-7611 or email
You can expect…
- The largest gathering of Ananda family from around the world in our fifty year history–a fitting start to the next fifty years.
- Masterclasses in spirituality, yoga in daily life, science, yoga, meditation, health and healing, and the arts—offered by Ananda’s leading teachers from around the world.
- Guided yoga and meditation practices for all levels, in multiple languages daily.
- Unparalleled special events and performances throughout the week.
- Dynamic, uplifting programs for all ages and stages.
- A transformative experience of joy, divine friendship, wonder, and inspiration.
Schedule of Events
Sunday, June 30
7:30 pm: “Welcoming the Light” —with
Nayaswamis Jyotish & Devi
Monday, July 1
10:00 am: “50 years of manifesting the will of the Masters” —with Jyotish & Devi
3:30 pm: “Swami Kriyananda: Lightbearer” —book launch with Asha Nayaswami
7:30 pm: “Kirtan” —at the Temple of Light
Tuesday, July 2
10:00 am: “Ananda: A Place of Awakening” —with Nayaswamis Jaya, Shivani & Asha
3:30 pm: “Meet Ananda Italy”
Wednesday, July 3
10:00 am: “Sharing the Light of the Gurus” —with Nayaswami Ananta, Kirtani & Dhyana
3:30 pm: “Stories from Ancient India” —with Murali Venkatrao
7:30 pm: “Vignettes from Swami Kriyananda’s plays”
Thursday, 4th of July
10:00 am: “Wayshower for Dwapara Yuga”—Panel of Speakers
7:30 pm: “A concert of Swami Kriyananda’s Music”
Friday, July 5
10:00 am: “Swami Kriyananda and Ananda’s Place in the World Religions” —Panel of Speakers
3:30 pm: “Meet Ananda India”
7:30 pm: “An Evening in India”
Saturday, July 6
10:00 am: “Dedication of the Temple of Light”
3:30 pm: “Meet the Temple of Light Architects & Builders”
7:30 pm: “Procession to the Temple of Light”
Sunday, July 7
10:00 am: “Sunday Service Farewell” —with Jyotish & Devi
To attend this event, you will need to:
- Explore the Options below
- Click on “Register” for the option of your choice
Call Us at 530-478-7611 or email email@example.com