AKASH: Ancient Keys to Attaining Success and Happiness
7-week online course taught by Bryan McSweeney
The AKASH class series is a guidebook to the spiritual path of Self-mastery. Discover a practical pathway to personal liberation and joy based on one of the world’s most revered spiritual leaders, Paramhansa Yogananda and his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda.
- Are you happy with your job?
- Are you happy with your life?
- Are you happy with yourself?
- Would you like to do more for the world, and for yourself?
In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- To increase awareness of patterns that keep you from achieving the peace you desire
- What practical tools and techniques can create positive and lasting changes
- How to overcome difficulties and attract what you truly want
- How to experience lasting happiness and success in your life
This 6-week AKASH series is designed to help restore your inner joy and unleash your full potential. Your instructor, Bryan, will share with you truths about how to move towards being free of self-doubt, fear and anxieties, all of which hold us back from experiencing ourselves as we truly are. You will also gain a deeper understanding of what true success is and how to always have what you need, when you need it.
This series is offered exclusively online and you will have the opportunity to learn in the comfort of home and ask questions at your convenience.
Start course anytime - 7 week enrollment
What you'll receive:
- 6 digital videos
- Original class notes by Swami Kriyananda
- Weekly exercises
- Personal support (via email or telephone)
- Certificate of completion
Your instructor: Bryan McSweeney
Bryan spent over three years working as Swami Kriyananda’s videographer, traveling with him and seeing the law of magnetism work first-hand. It was Kriyananda who first asked Bryan to help continue the Ancient Keys to Attaining Success and Happiness (AKASH) system after he debuted it in 2010. Since then he has traveled around the world, meeting spiritual-minded people trying to apply these deep yogic teachings to everyday life, an experience he brings into his work with AKASH. He currently lives at Ananda Village, where he teaches at Living Wisdom School, based on the “How To Live” schools first conceived by Paramhansa Yogananda.