The Art of Supportive Leadership
120 day online course taught by Sanjan Thelen
Whether or not you hold an outward position of leadership, this course can help you improve your leadership skills and teach you how to be a leading influence for good, whatever your role in life. Learn how you can bring out the best in your employees, co-workers, students, or anyone else in your life! This course offers the practical guidelines and steps for building effective and supportive leadership skills that can be applied to all aspects of your life.
Learn how to:
- Understand and embrace the keys to effective leadership
- Find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Develop a leader's intuition for knowing what to do and when to do it
- Assess the level of awareness of those who work with and for you
- Motivate and guide others appropriately to their own next step of development
- See how putting people first, actually brings more success to any project you undertake
- Achieve lasting results
Start course anytime - 120 day enrollment
What you'll receive:
- textbook (pdf format)
- audio learning tracks (mp3 format)
- digital video classes given by Swami Kriyananda, Nayaswami Asha, and Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi
- special three part video series, "The Art of Magnetic Leadership" with Swami Kriyananda
- interactive forum and exercises promoting deeper understanding
- personal support (via email or telephone)
- certificate of completion
The course consists of 12 lessons.
Sanjan Thelen, Director of the Ananda Kriya Sangha for North and South America. He lives at Ananda Village in Northern California. Before moving to CA he lived in Madison, Wisconsin where he ran the Ananda Madison Meditation group. During this time he taught yoga meditation throughout Madison and the surrounding area to a wide variety of people.